How to confirm a cancellation?

Answered Nicholas Royal 5 months ago

When a participant requests a cancellation, I can see it in the list, but how can I actually cancel it? Or is it sufficient that a participant requests it? But the label "request" suggests to me, for example, that I, as an organizer, might have to "confirm" it somehow.

Best Answer
photo

You need to approve the cancellation request. Yes, I realize that it might not be needed for the free events, but we are trying to make run.events for everyone 😊 You need to go to the tile “Finances”, and then “Refund and cancellation requests”, and then tab cancellations.

WARNING: This part of UI is going to be changed within the next 2-3 weeks, it is going to be more sleek/optimized, this is what we are working on right now.

Replies (1)

photo

You need to approve the cancellation request. Yes, I realize that it might not be needed for the free events, but we are trying to make run.events for everyone 😊 You need to go to the tile “Finances”, and then “Refund and cancellation requests”, and then tab cancellations.

WARNING: This part of UI is going to be changed within the next 2-3 weeks, it is going to be more sleek/optimized, this is what we are working on right now.

Leave a Comment

Attach a file